BOOKS ABOUT MAKE UP. BOOKS ABOUT
BOOKS ABOUT MAKE UP. EYE MAKE UP FOR FAIR SKIN.
Books About Make Up
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Reserve (accommodations, a place, etc.); buy (a ticket) in advance
- Reserve accommodations for (someone)
- Engage (a performer or guest) for an occasion or event
- (book) a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together); "I am reading a good book on economics"
- (book) engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- (book) physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
<Day 15> Society
"What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”
Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series are one of my favorite reads, it's set in a futuristic setting. Its about a girl, Tally, who lives in a perfect society. When a teenager turns 16, they get surgery to become "pretty" and perfect. The 'pretties' don't know this, but the surgery also gives them lesions in the brain which makes them air-head-like and prevents any feelings, mostly one's that make you have the need to be different. At first Tally couldn't wait to turn "pretty" and live the fun, free-living, pretty life. But she soon discovers what becoming a "pretty" does to you and that their society is manipulating them, so she rebels against it. Through out the series she rebels and tries to escape the society.
I don't wanna spoil too much, but its an awesome series. So I recommend it if you like YA, adventure, mystery, drama, suspense, or futuristic books. I think anybody would enjoy it so it doesn't really matter what you like..but yea.
Anyways so this photo-shoot was inspired by the series, it was the 1st idea that came up in my mind when i read today's theme. I believe that there isn't and will never be anything perfect.
We are all unique and different and beautiful individuals that differ from others. Nobody wants to be the same. Flaws make us who we are; imperfections are our best qualities. So instead of hiding them, we should embrace them.
Oh, and by the way, this is my sister, w/ loads of makeup and editing.
What's in my purse?
Some time ago I saw pictures that I found to be brilliant. People are always talking about that women always carry‘s so much stuff in her purse (including my boyfriend), so these girls took a photo of what they had in there purse that time and since I saw that I have always wanted to try and now I did, so now I will show you guys what I carry in my purse most of the time ;)
Unfortunately I don‘t remember at where I saw those pictures so I can’t show the pictures from those girls that I saw :(
games for make up
professional make up kits
pressed powder makeup
concealer make up
make up eyeshadow tips
cream blush makeup
dance eye makeup