MAKEUP FOR VERY OILY SKIN : VERY OILY SKIN
Makeup for very oily skin : The make up bar : Cover girl make up tips.
Makeup For Very Oily Skin
- The skin is the outer covering of the body. In humans, it is the largest organ of the integumentary system made up of multiple layers of ectodermal tissue, and guards the underlying muscles, bones, ligaments and internal organs. "Skin care" (analysis), Health-Cares.net, 2007, webpage: .
- Is defined as an excess of sebum or oil production skin.
- Skin that appears shiny and oily to the touch can be categorized as oily skin. This excess of oil production often causes the skin to have more blemishes like the common pimple, blackhead and white head.
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
These pictures are hard to talk about. I remember right around the time I turned 10 just feeling like the worlds biggest dork. From the time I was like 10 to about 16 or so I just hated being alive. 10 might be a little young, but some time in that tween to teen stage. I was ugly and my mama dressed me funny. I don't know if its just the 80's or what, but my clothes were ugly I was ugly my attitude was ugly, everything about me was wrong. I accutely remember to this day feeling like no one in the world liked me. I had friends but somehow it wasn't enough, or my friends weren't cool enough, or something. The glasses and oily skin and bad hair made it worse, and of course being fat didn't help. You can see buy these pictures that I wasn't even "that fat," but in my mind I was the biggest cow ever to walk the earth.
During this time my dad left the church that we had been at for 14 years, and moved jobs from Maryland to Virginia. Enter the worst time in my entire life. We moved and my life was ruined. Whatever friends I had were left behind and I was just ruined. Along with becoming a teenager and going to high school, I moved away from everyone and everything I had ever known. That black cloud was a full blown storm. I remember just crying for years and years. Everytime I was in a youth group event I spent the evening crying at the altar trying to figure out why my dad (and God) had ruined my life. I bet from 14-16 I cried for a hour every time I was at church. Just trying to figure it all out. I had very little awareness at that point. I loved Jesus, and I knew that somewhere there was a rainbow in this storm, but I couldn't find it.
Those years are such a blur to me now. They are a blur of tears, and fights, and hating myself, and trying to make friends, and trying to be cool, and trying and trying and trying, but it just wasn't good enough. I was the kid who just couldn't get it together. We'd be having fun and laughing and running around and I'd accidentally trip my friend and they'd cut their head open and have to go to the hospital. I just couldn't get it right. Do you remember in the movie LIFE, the guy "Can't get right"? He was mentally disabled (in some unknown way) in the movie (edited, he was deaf), but the name is perfect. I was Can't Get Right.
(the story does get happier again, wait till next week)
BTW, I don't blame my family for my issues now, but at the time I blamed my parents for everything!
B? s?n ph?m dành cho da nh?n - Oily Skin Kit (850k)
Cung nhan hi?u Dermalogica
Dermalogica oily skin kit
Nhom s?n ph?m:
dermalogica» b? du?ng da
B? s?n ph?m cham soc da nh?n va m?n. Khong ch?a mau va huong li?u nhan t?o. Du?c khuyen dung b?i cac chuyen gia. G?m co:
dermal clay cleanser (50ml): S?a r?a m?t v?i cong th?c vu?t tr?i d?c bi?t danh cho da nh?n, cho m?t tac d?ng r?a s?ch sau hoan h?o ben trong l? chan long, l?y di lu?ng d?u th?a tren da va b?i b?n, l?p trang di?m … Thich h?p cho c? lan da nh?n - nh?y c?m.
multi–active toner (50ml): Nu?c can b?ng da v?i cac chi?t xu?t thien nhien di?u ki s? cham soc hoan h?o cho lan da b?n.
oil control lotion (25ml): Dung d?ch du?ng da danh cho da nh?n va m?n v?i cong th?c hoan toan m?i t? Dermalogica. Ch?a nh?ng h?t th?m hut ch?t nh?n c?c nh?.
skin prep scrub (25ml): S?n ph?m t?y da ch?t va lam bong da cao c?p v?i thanh ph?n g?m cac lo?i h?t ngu c?c, cho b?n m?t lan da sang bong kh?e m?nh.
soothing eye make–up remover (m?u th?): M?u th? dung d?ch t?y trang d?u nh? cho da vung m?t.
skin refining masque (m?u th?): M?u th? m?t n? thanh t?y danh cho da thu?ng d?n nh?n.
maybelline new york makeup
japanese cosmetics brands
asian wedding makeup
88 piece makeup palette
mineral makeup bulk
valentine's day make up